An alphabet is a set of letters or symbols that we use to represent the basic speech sounds of a language in writing. The English alphabet has 26 letters or "characters" (from A to Z), five of them are vowels (A, E, I, O, U) and twenty one are consonants. Sometimes Y can be used as a vowel. Big letters are sometimes called upper case or capitals . Examples: A, B, C, D, E… Small letters are sometimes called lower case . Examples: a, b, c, d, e… We always write the alphabet in the same order. This order is called "alphabetical order": We say all the letters of the alphabet the same in British English and American English except for Z . In British English we say Zed . In American English we say Zee . The letters above are in normal "alphabetical order" but the letters below are grouped by sound . The letters in each column all have the same vowel sound. The letters of the alphabet do NOT always represent the sa...
How cool Jacob I would also like to go to Dubai and parachute because I Iike extreme sport.Now I hate football.I love the artificial palm tree beach.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon.
Hi Gonzalo! Skydiving over the Palm Jumeirah was a dream come true. I don't have any doubt that if you chase your dreams you will make them come true too. See you soon!
DeleteHello Jacob!!!! What a cool parachute and I want to go to Dubai to do it. In my spare time I play soccer, I read books, I play with my sister. Yes, I practice a sport that is soccer. No I don't play any musical instrument. Yes I love cook. I really prefer hiking. BYE BYE!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Rubén! Skydiving over Dubai was the best experience of my life. I'm sure that you will get all that you want because you are a good person and a great hard working student. Bye
DeleteHello, amazing parachute! i would like to try!!! I usually play every day many things but not too much sports last days. I like to play football, skating, volleyball. In summer time I love to swim in Mallorca, where my father family is. Another favorite hobby for me is cooking, I really help at home when they need it. Regards
ReplyDeleteSkydiving is the best I've done in my life! I used to play football when I was younger but now I just watch it on TV. Have fun in Mallorca!
Delete