AT THE RESTAURANT



What's your favourite meal to eat in a restaurant?
What do you usually order to drink?
What would you order from The Sunny Restaurant menu?
What would you order from The Boat Restaurant menu?
How much is a cheese burger in The Boat Restaurant?
What time is lunch served in The Boat Restaurant?
Could you recommend me a good restaurant?
What would you recommend me to eat in that restaurant?
How often do you eat fast food?
Are you concerned about your daily calorie intake?
When you go to a fast food restaurant, do you normally order your meal to eat there or to take away?

Comments

  1. My favorite food is the lomitos Carolina likes more the serranitos. You put the food around 2 to 4 in the afternoon, but we always go out to dinner. My favorite restaurant is Cruce de Santa Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mario and Carolina! Thanks for your restaurant recommendation. My favourite food is pasta I need to eat it to get energy. Bye

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SUBJECT PRONOUNS

COLOURS

SEASONS OF THE YEAR