SEASONS OF THE YEAR

Seasons are created by two events: the rotation of Earth that gives us day and night and the rotation of the Earth around the sun that gives us years. 
The movement of the Earth creates changes in light and darkness, and in temperature; thus causing different seasons.  In areas between polar and tropical regions, temperature, day length and rainfall change through the year. There are four seasons in a year with different kind of weather: spring, summer, autumn/ fall, winter.
Summer happens in the hemisphere tilted towards the sun.
Winter happens in the hemisphere tilted away from the sun.

        

What's your favourite season of the year?
Why do you like (season)?
What do you usually do in summer time?

Comments

  1. a lucas le mola el summer para ir a la piscina y la spring porque hay muchas flores

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucas! I love summer too, I usually go to the swimming pool.
      April showers bring May flowers. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Hello teacher I´m Cayetana.
    My favourite season of the year is summer ☀.
    I love the summer because I go to the beach.
    I go to the beach and pool with my family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cayetana! I love summer too! Would you rather go to the beach or to the swimming pool? Thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SUBJECT PRONOUNS

COLOURS