An alphabet is a set of letters or symbols that we use to represent the basic speech sounds of a language in writing. The English alphabet has 26 letters or "characters" (from A to Z), five of them are vowels (A, E, I, O, U) and twenty one are consonants. Sometimes Y can be used as a vowel. Big letters are sometimes called upper case or capitals . Examples: A, B, C, D, E… Small letters are sometimes called lower case . Examples: a, b, c, d, e… We always write the alphabet in the same order. This order is called "alphabetical order": We say all the letters of the alphabet the same in British English and American English except for Z . In British English we say Zed . In American English we say Zee . The letters above are in normal "alphabetical order" but the letters below are grouped by sound . The letters in each column all have the same vowel sound. The letters of the alphabet do NOT always represent the sa...
Hello teacher!!! When I grow up I would like to be vet, because I like very much the animals.Good bye. See you soon.
ReplyDeleteHi Ruben! You are a very good student so I am sure that if you study hard you will be a great vet. I love animals too! Thanks for your comment.
DeleteHello Jacob.When I grow up I want to be a neurosurgeon. I have to study a lot.
ReplyDeleteHi Gonzalo! I know that you are a very good student so you can be whatever you want. Thanks for your comment.
DeleteLucas quiere ser científico para hayar la cura del coronavirus...
ReplyDeletePerfect! I you study hard you will be whatever you want. Thanks
DeleteHi teacher!!! When we grow up we would like to be: I Mario would like to be a mechanic, and Carolina wants to be a singer, Un abrazo
ReplyDelete